Post Profile






Girl, 11, makes incredible recovery after friend poured boiling water over her during sleepover

An 11-year-old girl has made an incredible recovery after a friend poured boiling water over her face at a sleepover. Jamoneisha “Jamoni” Merritt was rushed to hospital with horrific burns after Aniya Grant Stuart, 12, splashed scalding water onto her while she slept at a house in the Bronx, New York, on 7 August. Aniya was charged with felony assault after the incident, which was said to be a "prank" gone horribly wrong.
read more

share

Related Posts


Cops: Girl Poured Boiling Water on Friend at Sleepover

News / Crime : Crime & Courts from Newser

It's rough: Police in the Bronx say an 11-year-old girl suffered severe burns on her face and upper body after another girl at a sleepover poured boiling water on her while the victim was sleeping, reports the Daily News. Jamoneisha...

11-Year-Old Girl Burned By Boiling Water Recounts Her Terrifying Ordeal

United States / New York : Gothamist

Two weeks after suffering intense burns when a friend poured boiling water on her face, 11-year-old Jamoneisha Merritt is no longer in pain and has a positive outlook on life. In a new interview with ABC7, Merritt said she harbors n...

Girl burned by boiling water during sleepover: ‘I can’t be angry’

Lifestyle / Fashion : AOL: Style

Jamoneisha Merritt, the 11-year-old girl who was badly burned during a sleepover when another girl poured boiling water on her face, is determined to stay happy despite her burns. Read more...

'I'm So Great': Girl Burned In Hot Water Challenge Remains Positive During Recovery

United States / New York : Gothamist

The 11-year-old girl severely burned when a friend dumped boiling water on her during a sleepover is back home after a week and a half in the hospital. Jamoneisha Merritt told the Daily News, "I'm so great... Now I’m dancing and lis...

Bronx girl who had her face scalded by friend makes remarkable recovery

Lifestyle / Fashion : AOL: Style

The 11-year-old Bronx girl who suffered terrible burns to her face when a friend poured boiling water on her, left the hospital looking almost good as new. “I’m so great,” Jamoneisha “Jamoni” Merritt said to reporters. Read more... ...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC