- 30,000 copies were sold
- sold through about 45 percent of its initial shipment
- the first Etrian Mystery Dungeon, which came out in 2015, sold 65,000 copies in its first week (95,000 total)
Looks like Atlus has a hit on their hands. Copies of Etrian Mystery Dungeon are quite scarce in Japan at the moment. Most retailers are out of stock, which has lead to Atlus putting out an apology to their fans. Atlus promises that ...
- sold roughly 100,000 copies in its first three days on the Japanese market - this is roughtly 70 percent of its initial shipment - 10.5 percent of the Switch userbase bought ARMS
- sold through 91.96% of its shipment - did better than expected - did better than previous games in the Mystery Dungeon series Link
- data comes from July 13th to 16th - sold around 65,000 copies - 45 percent of its initial shipment - the first Pikmin and Pikmin 3 sold just over 100,000 copies in their first weeks - Pikmin 2 debuted at a little over 150,000 unit...