- Free-aim and melee counter are fantastic additions
- Brings the Game Boy game to life in a completely new way
- Fantastic level design, themes, and atmosphere
- New abilities spice up classic 2D gameplay
- Pulse Scan might make item-hunting too easy
- amiibo-locked Fusion mode
Metroid: Samus Returns is the exact boost the Metroid franchise needed.
A remake of the 1991 Game Boy classic Metroid II: Return of Samus. Made for 3DS and 2DS systems, Metroid: Samus Returns overhauls the game’s graphics and adds new abilities including the ability to fire at any angle, a melee counter...
Nintendo just announced "Metroid: Samus Returns," a new game in the classic series, coming to the Nintendo 3DS family of handheld systems later this year. This game is a remake, or "re-imagination," of "Metroid II: Return of Samus" ...
Metroid: Samus Returns is coming out on Friday and the reviews pouring in across the internet are a soothing balm for the troubled Metroid fans' soul
Metroid: Samus Returns has just been announced for 3DS, via Nintendo's Treehouse E3 livestream. It's a "modern reimagining" of the 1991 Game Boy classic Metroid II: Return of Samus, complete with revised 3D graphics and a suite of n...