Post Profile

Round Edges of Text Input Element in Web Form?

Now that Facebook has joined the move to having rounded edges in text input boxes, I want to do that too! I can get to the raw HTML on my pages, what do I need to change for this to happen? The post Round Edges of Text Input Element in Web Form? appeared first on Ask Dave Taylor.
read more


Related Posts

Input TextBox with Selectable Options (ComboBox)

Programming / Windows Development : CodeProject

Joinning a a Text Box and a Select Combo in a HTML Form.

Can I embed a Facebook search box on my blog site?

Technology / Internet : Ask Dave Taylor

I've seen your articles about how to add a Twitter or Google search box on a Web page, but I have a tougher challenge: is there a way to add a Facebook search box on my blog or web site? If so, what's the HTML code needed? Continue ...

Copy Images That You Have Viewed In Your Browser To Your Hard Drive

Technology :

One of the things that a browser does when you open a web page is to move downloaded page items into the browser cache. Elements can be all kinds of things, from the HTML page itself to media like images or videos. Some users may wo...

70+ Best Free HTML Tutorials, eBooks & PDF To Learn Web Development

Technology : Fromdev

HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. It consists of markup tags, which describe the content of a document. HTML documents are often called as web pages. Some of the markup tags used in HTML include  for bold text, for paragra...

Increase Site Search Views: Move Cursor to Focus Form Input Text Field

Technology / Internet : Quick Online Tips

Move cursor to automatically focus on the form input text field of your search box to increase site search views. Usually when any web pages loads, the cursor is not present and not focused or blinking anywhere. When you click any f...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC