- does include 8 robot masters, which you can pick from right at the start
- Mega Man can still charge up his shots and slide
- Capcom won't say who is composing
- four different difficulty settings
- normal offers a traditional Mega Man experience
- fans who really want a challenge can tackle superhero mode
- both casual and newcomer modes make the game a bit easier, adding in more platfo
Check out more concept art here The following comes from a Game Informer interview with artist Yuji Ishihara... On Mega Man's New Design: “We were going for more 3D look, so I felt like I should include more details to really show o...
With ten installments of the main Mega Man series and several spinoffs, it's hard to tell one evil Robot Master from the next. That's where Udon's Mega Man Robot Master Field Guide comes in. More »
- Pokémon can only Mega Evolve when they are holding a Mega Stone - Blazikenite is not found within normal gameplay - Mega Evolutions are temporary in battle - not all Pokémon will have Mega Evolutions - the Master Tower has a conne...
Capcom's Mega Man 30th anniversary hub has a page of for Mega Man 11, and it includes a look at the title screen. In the background of the title screen are what looks to be the robot masters in the game. The image above is that same...