Post Profile






Carbon monoxide leak kills 1, injures others at SF building

A faulty water heater is suspected of causing a carbon monoxide leak that killed one resident of a Bernal Heights house early Thursday morning, and injured others, officials said. At 4:26 a.m., the San Francisco Fire Department responded to a call at 301 Moultrie Street, near Eugenia Avenue, after a carbon monoxide detector went off in an upper unit of the building. “There were four residents in an upper unit exhibiting symptoms of being exposed to carbon monoxide,” said Lt.
read more

share

Related Posts


7-Year-Old Killed, Seven Others Injured In Brooklyn Fire

United States / New York : Gothamist

A seven-year-old boy was killed, and seven others were injured in a three-alarm fire in a Brooklyn apartment building early this morning. The fire broke out at 1:40 a.m. at a 3-story apartment at 1066 Decatur Street and a neighborin...

Inglewood apartment fire kills 1, injures 12

United States / Los Angeles : L.A. Now

A fire of unknown origin killed one resident and injured 12 others at a seniors apartment building in Inglewood early this afternoon, Los Angeles County Fire Inspector Darryl Jacobs said. Firefighters arrived at 12:20 p.m. to the se...

One Man Killed, 27 Others Poisoned By Carbon Monoxide At LI Mall

United States / New York : Gothamist

One person was killed and 27 others were injured after a carbon monoxide leak at a mall on Long Island on Saturday. Legal Sea Foods and two other restaurants at the Walt Whitman Mall in Huntington Station, Cheesecake Factory and Pan...

10-year-old boy killed, two other children critically injured in San Diego house fire

United States / Los Angeles : L.A. Now

A 10-year-old boy was killed and five others, including two firefighters, were injured after flames tore through a San Diego home early Monday, fire officials said. The fire was reported just after midnight at a home in the 4200 blo...

Uptown Man Dies From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Thursday

United States / Chicago : Uptown Update

Authorities have determined that a faulty hot water heater leaked enough carbon monoxide to cause the death of a man living on Winona late last week. We were informed of his address and identity, but didn't want to release it until ...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC