TheKrane on Copenhagen's Nordhavn harbor is a coal crane converted into a two-person hotel suite. It's €2,500 per night. For that price, they should at least allow you to operate the crane. From the hotel site:
Your stay will include:
- A concierge who picks you up at the airport and who is constantly ready to meet your needs
- Daily breakfast that can be enjoyed in the room while looking out the horizon
- TheKrane BMW that can take you around Copenhagen
- TheKrane bikes
- A personally picked selection of wines and bubbles that tops off the perfect night
- Staying in the meeting point of the historical industrial harbour of Copenhagen and the vibrant new parts of Nordhavn in constant change.
Suite name: Room 601, Corner Alcove Resort: The Iron Horse Hotel, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Size of accommodation: 630 sq ft Cost per night: $189 to $389 Who’s stayed there? Usher, Dave Matthews, Carrie Underwood, Etta James and Tommy Le...
Suite name: The F Suite Hotel: Hotel Faena + Universe, Buenos Aires, Argentina Size of accommodation: 120 sq m Cost per night: from 9,500 USD + taxes Who’s stayed there? Beyoncé What makes it special? It is the most expensive suite ...
The brainchild of visionary owner Klaus Kastbjerg and Arcgency’s architect/master builder Mads Møller, TheKrane is a one-room hotel for two that reflects Denmark’s less-is-more stance on luxury...
The Krane sits on the Nordhavn harbour in Copenhagen and comprises of sleeping quarters, a meeting room, and a spa - with black interiors as a homage to its past as a coal crane.