Post Profile






'Prankster' Cements Head in Microwave

There's stupid, there's extremely stupid, and then there's "cementing your head inside a microwave" stupid. Firefighters in Wolverhampton, England, say they were "seriously unimpressed" after five of them had to spend an hour dealing with a case of the latter Thursday, the BBC reports. The West Midlands Fire Service says...
read more

share

Related Posts


For 2018, Israel's Leading Party Moves to Cement Control Over Israeli Settlements in the West Bank

News : Newsweek: US

Sunday's resolution could help legitimize the construction of future settlements.

In “Surprisingly Not In America” News: Youtuber Cements His Head In A Microwave [Video]

Pop Culture / Celebrity : Bossip

Youtuber Almost Dies From Cementing His Head Inside A Microwave Welp. Here we are. A young man on Youtube by the name of TGFbro nearly died this week after putting his head inside of a cement-filled microwave. With 3 million

Firefighters ‘seriously unimpressed’ after spending hour freeing YouTuber with head ‘cemented’ into microwave

Firefighters are seriously unimpressed by YouTube prankster who cemented his head in a microwave

Humor : Mashable: Watercooler

YouTube pranksters build their audience through daring and outrageous videos — but this time they might've gone too far.  SEE ALSO: YouTuber films her family and friends' reactions as she comes out and it's so heartwarming TGFbro, a...

Fire Department Spends An Hour Rescuing Youtube 'Prankster' Who Cemented His Head In A Microwave

Humor / odd : Geekologie

Because even Darwin sleeps on the job sometimes, a 22-year old Youtube 'prankster' had to be rescued by local fire services in Wolverhampton, England after cementing his head in a microwave. Wait -- how is almost suffocating a prank...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC