Post Profile






After puppy’s death, a warning of deadly mushrooms throughout Northern California

After an 8-week-old puppy died from eating death cap mushrooms in Placer County, veterinarians are warning pet owners to be on the lookout for the toxic mushrooms commonly found in Northern California.
read more

share

Related Posts


Wild 'death cap' mushrooms poison 14 people in Northern California

United States / Los Angeles : L.A. Now

Wild "death cap" mushrooms severely sickened 14 people -- three of whom need liver transplants -- after they ate fungus picked from the Northern California mountains, medical officials said.

Lodi Family Hospitalized in SF For Eating Poisonous Mushrooms

United States / San Francisco : SFist

A family of three is hospitalized and in serious condition at California Pacific Medical Center after eating "death cap" mushrooms that they found growing in the wild. Let this be a reminder to all of you out there that no wild mush...

Victims of "death cap" mushrooms identified

United States / Los Angeles : L.A. Now

A fourth person sickened at a Loomis, Calif., nursing home when they ate soup made from poisonous mushrooms has died, the Placer County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday.

2 dead after eating soup with poisonous mushrooms

United States / Los Angeles : L.A. Now

Police believe the deaths of two senior citizens after eating poisonous mushrooms was a "tragic accident." “We have not found any indication of foul play,” said Sgt. Carol Walsh of the Placer County Sheriff's Department. “It looks t...

Donato, A Healthy Pup in San Mateo County, Dies from Eating Death Caps – Dangerous Out-Of-Season Mushrooms in Woodside, CA

United States / San Francisco : San Francisco Citizen

Word comes today from Bluoz about the dangers of wild mushrooms in the Bay Area. “This poster was made just three weeks ago by a Woodside, California resident who’s dog died recently from eating poisonous mushrooms on their front la...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC