Post Profile






Last surviving Paris attacks suspect faces trial in Belgium

The main terror suspect behind the 2015 Paris attacks, Salah Abdeslam, goes on trial in Belgium under tight security next week over a shootout in Brussels that led to his capture. It will be the first public glimpse of the 28-year-old who led police on a four-month international manhunt following the attacks in the French capital that killed 130 people. Abdeslam, who is currently in jail in France, has stayed silent under interrogation since his arrest but insisted on personally attending the trial over the March 15, 2016 gun battle in the Belgian capital.
read more

share

Related Posts


Belgium orders trial for terror suspect Abdeslam over shootout

Local Interest / France : France 24

Belgium has ordered Paris terror suspect Salah Abdeslam and another man to stand trial over a police shootout with Belgian police last year, prosecutors said Thursday. Abdeslam was arrested on March 18 last year, three days after th...

Suspected Paris militant to face trial in Belgium

News : Reuters: World News

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Salah Abdeslam, a suspect in 2015 Islamist attacks on Paris who is currently jailed in France, will face trial in Belgium over a police shootout at his suspected hideout in Brussels, Belgian prosecutors said on ...

Belgium asks France to transfer Paris terror suspect Abdeslam

Local Interest / France : France 24

Belgian authorities have asked their French counterparts to temporarily transfer Paris terror suspect Salah Abdeslam to Belgium for trial over a shootout with police in Brussels last year, prosecutors said Friday. Abdeslam, the only...

Belgium orders trial for terror suspect Abdeslam over shootout

Local Interest / France : France 24

Belgium on Thursday ordered Paris terror suspect Salah Abdeslam to stand trial over a shootout in Brussels last year with Belgian and French police officers who had been tracking Europe's most wanted man for four months. Abdeslam, t...

Paris attacks suspect faces Belgian trial over Brussels shoot-out

News : Reuters: World News

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The prime surviving suspect in the Islamic State attacks which killed 130 people in Paris in 2015 goes on trial in Belgium on Monday, charged over a later shootout with Brussels police before he was arrested.

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC