Post Profile

Hungry Dog Snatches Pancakes From Stove, Accidentally Setting Fire in Home

Canines causing fires inside a home is more common than you might think.
read more


Related Posts

Amanda Bynes -- Gasoline-Soaked Pooch ... in a Better Place Now

Pop Culture / Celebrity :

Good news dog lovers -- Amanda Bynes' canine (the one she accidentally soaked in gasoline back in July while setting a neighbor's driveway on fire) has been placed in a new home... far, far away from Amanda and flammables.Sources cl...

Dog Turns On Stove, Sets Laptop On Fire

Humor : Huffington Post: Comedy

Police say a New Jersey family's dog turned on the stove, which caught the laptop resting on the burner on fire and sent smoke through the roof. The fire was reported early Friday evening in Lacey Township while the owners were away...

Dog Accidentally Starts a Fire in NJ House

News : Mediaite

Firefighters rushed to a New Jersey home after a dog inside the house accidentally started a fire all by itself.

Boy, 12, sets fire to home, causes $90,000 in damage

United States / Los Angeles : L.A. Now

A 12-year-old Costa Mesa boy was arrested Friday after accidentally setting fire to his home, causing about $90,000 in damages, authorities said. When firefighters arrived at the scene at 4:17 p.m., they found a fire behind the boy'...

Dog Attempts to Steal Pancakes Off Stove, Accidentally Starts Kitchen Fire

Lifestyle / Pets & Animals : PETMD

You can't blame a dog for trying. After all, who isn't tempted by the smells, sights, and sounds of pancakes being made? That was the case for a Golden Retriever in Southwick, Massachusetts, who jumped up to steal some pancakes off ...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC