Post Profile

2018 Winter Olympics norovirus toll reaches 177

Sixty-eight of the 177 diagnosed have been released from quarantine.        
read more

See more about: Winter Olympics

Related Posts

The Latest: 11 more norovirus cases at Winter Olympics

News : USAToday: News

The organizing committee for the Pyeongchang Olympics says another 11 people have been diagnosed with norovirus        

1,200 security officials removed from 2018 Winter Olympics after Norovirus outbreak

Sports / Baseball : Baseball Nation

The Korean military has been called in to assist. Pyeongchang Olympic officials are scrambling to try and fill necessary security positions ahead of the Winter Olympics opening ceremony after 32 confirmed cases of Norovirus led to 1...

Organizers confirm 177 total norovirus cases at Pyeongchang

Health : Reuters: Health

PYEONGCHANG, South Korea (Reuters) - Pyeongchang Winter Olympics organizers (POCOG) said on Monday a total of 177 norovirus cases had been confirmed so far at the Games but that the athletic delegations remained unaffected.

2018 Winter Olympics: Officials confirm 42 new cases of norovirus

Sports / Olympics : USAToday: Olympics

Thursday's announcement brings the total to 128 confirmed cases of norovirus involving the 2018 Winter Olympics.        

900 soldiers deployed after norovirus outbreak at the Winter Olympics

Sports : The Week: Sports

Winter Olympics Tue 6 Feb, AT 13:59 Soldiers deployed after norovirus hits the Winter Olympics PyeongChang 2018 organisers are ready despite quarantine of 1,200 staff and an expected cold snap


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC