Post Profile

PS4 exclusive Shadow of the Colossus tops chart

Shadow of the Colossus' PlayStation 4 remake has topped the UK charts with sales that dwarf those of the game's original release. The number of physical PS4 copies sold was 73 per cent up on the game's original PlayStation 2 release all the way back in February 2006. That figure does not include any download copies of the game, either - something which UK numbers company Chart-Track still doesn't, well, track.
read more


Related Posts

UK chart: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition top

Entertainment / Video Games : Eurogamer

Square Enix's Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition has taken top place in the latest UK all-format chart. 69 per cent of Tomb Raider copies were bought for PlayStation 4, UK numbers company Chart-Track revealed, leaving just 31 per cent ...

Overwatch fastest-selling Blizzard game on console in UK

Entertainment / Video Games : Eurogamer

Overwatch is top of the UK game sales chart. Chart-Track, which tracks physical sales only, said 47 per cent of launch week sales were on PlayStation 4, 36 per cent on Xbox One, and 18 per cent on PC. Who said PC physical sales were...

UK chart: South Park: The Stick of Truth debuts top

Entertainment / Video Games : Eurogamer

Animated RPG South Park: The Stick of Truth has debuted at the top of the UK all-format charts in its first week of release. 53 per cent of physical copies were sold on Xbox 360, 41 per cent on PlayStation 3 and 6 per cent on PC, th...

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 tops UK chart, 91% of physical sales on PS4/Xbox One

Entertainment / Video Games : Eurogamer

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 has unsurprisingly taken the top spot in this week's UK all-formats chart. 91 per cent of physical sales were on PlayStation 4 (48 per cent) and Xbox One (43 per cent). Five per cent were on Xbox 360 and th...

UK chart: COD Ghosts top, more copies sold on PS4 than Wii U

Entertainment / Video Games : Eurogamer

Annual Activision bullet-fest Call of Duty: Ghosts has zipped straight to the top of the UK all-formats chart. 62 per cent of sales were recorded on Xbox 360, 34 per cent on PlayStation 3 and 3 per cent on PS4, even though the copie...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC