All Blogs / Politics / New


REVOLUTIONS ALWAYS DEVOUR THEMSELVES EVENTUALLY: For Some Gays, San Francisco Pride Parade Too ‘Stra…

REVOLUTIONS ALWAYS DEVOUR THEMSELVES EVENTUALLY: For Some Gays, San Francisco Pride Parade Too ‘Straight, White, and Corporate.’    

Britain Sends A Message To You, Hillary

Early morning, June 24th, Great Britain did what few polls, and politicians, predicted it was capable of doing: stand up for itself. "The result," as Brits call scores in sporting matches, was roughly 52% for leaving the European Union (EU) and 48% for remaining. Show More Summary

AT AMAZON, deals on Bestselling Classical Music. Plus, Big savings in Mysteries, Thrillers & Susp…

AT AMAZON, deals on Bestselling Classical Music. Plus, Big savings in Mysteries, Thrillers & Suspense.

LIFE IN OBAMA’S AMERICA: Idaho Federal Prosecutor Wendy J. Olson Threatens Critics. The prosecut…

LIFE IN OBAMA’S AMERICA: Idaho Federal Prosecutor Wendy J. Olson Threatens Critics. The prosecutor — a prosecutor backed by the might of the federal government — is not just condemning “threatening statements.” She is equally condemning “inflammatory” statements “about the perpetrators or the crime,” as well as “the spread of false information.” There is no […]

THEY’RE DESPERATE FOR RELIEF, so they’re ingesting worms. “The story describes a burgeoning movemen…

THEY’RE DESPERATE FOR RELIEF, so they’re ingesting worms. “The story describes a burgeoning movement made up of patients who infect themselves with parasitic worms, or helminths, in an attempt to cure ailments ranging from allergies and inflammatory bowels to Crohn’s disease and multiple sclerosis. Proponents swear by it, building on the theory that modern life […]

Why Bad News About One Muslim American Is Bad News For All Muslims

By Muniba Saleem, University of Michigan On the morning of June 12, as details emerged from a shooting at an Orlando nightclub, Muslim Americans across the country likely reacted with horror, while secretly hoping that the shooter wouldn't turn out to be one of them. Show More Summary

WELL, THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY, YOU KNOW: Elon Musk’s new company is developing robots to do your h…

WELL, THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY, YOU KNOW: Elon Musk’s new company is developing robots to do your housework.

Deleted Comments Of The Week: Why U Make Baby Jebus Cry, Wonkette? WHY?

Wonkette made fun of Michele Bachmann and Donald Trump's pretended outreach to evangelicals. Clearly, we hate Christians and want to impose Sharia. Duh.

Sunday Morning Massacre: Labour's Post- Brexit Turmoil Devolves Into Civil War

UPDATE: Make that 11 shadow cabinet ministers that have bolted. Shadow attorney general Karl Turner has decided to call it a day working under...

Richard Tyndall on the exit strategy

Embed from Getty Images   Recent interventions into the Muslim world by Western powers post 9/11 have been characterised by one great failing. Whilst they have carefully planned and executed the military phase of the campaign, they have utterly failed to deal with the post conflict stage leaving behind failed states in Iraq, Afghanistan and […]

Might Balls be Labour’s answer at 100/1?

Embed from Getty Images Will one of Labour’s Big Beasts return and run? As the extraordinary episode in Labour’s history that is Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership enters what looks like a chaotic death-throw, eyes and minds inevitably turn to what – and who – comes next. Various names have been suggested: Watson, Benn, MacDonnell, Jarvis, Nandy […]

Dana Loesch Destroys Liberals Once Again (Author Interview)

Dana Loesch is back again with her second book titled, Flyover Nation: You Can’t Run a Country You’ve Never Been To.  Loesch is the popular host...

Sunday wrap

Who said it? 1. “Because given the dynamics that we now live in today, we cannot isolate ourselves from global events. We are the United States of America.” 2. “I am boring — but boring is the fastest growing demographic in this country!” 3. “He needs to catch up and catch up fast.” 4. “Donald […]

Brain-Free Zones

Will the 2016 Republican National Convention set a new record for the largest collection of losers in one arena? This year’s catastrophe in Cleveland will not be uniquely disastrous, only because the quadrennial event has always been a hot mess. Can you think of one GOP convention in recent history that didn’t display the worst... Read more »

Sen. Bob Corker: Trump’s Scotland golf course event ‘one of his best’

Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) defended presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s comments highlighting the benefits of the Brexit vote for his business, saying Trump was giving an example of how currency fluctuations after the historic...Show More Summary

Copyright © 2015 Regator, LLC