Racing supremo says he will foot the bill for GP that would eclipse even Monaco One-Minute Read LAST UPDATED AT 09:43 ON Thu 28 Jun 2012 A WEEK after proposals for a Formula One Grand Prix around the London Olympic Park were put forward,...Show More Summary
Sergio Pérez is hoping for a more enjoyable European Grand Prix this season, having battled dizziness and nausea after returning from his heavy Monaco crash in 2011.
Ferrari has revealed that it spoke with Sergio Pérez, a member of its Driver Academy, to find out why the Mexican seemingly went off the boil between the Chinese and Monaco Grands Prix. The Sauber driver responded to this in perfect fashion last time out in Canada, where flawless tyre management saw him rise to a second F1 podium finish from 15th on the grid.
Following his heavy Monaco qualifying crash of 2011, this weekend’s Canadian Grand Prix is a first for Sergio Pérez. However, the Mexican was not pleased with his Saturday qualifying result, which means he will line up 15th for the start of the race.
This weekend’s Canadian Grand Prix will be the first for Sergio Pérez, who missed last year’s race following his heavy accident in Monaco. Ahead of qualifying on Saturday, the Mexican hopes to make several successful setup changes to his Sauber.
According to Red Bull Formula 1 driver Sebastian Vettel his fans shouldn't worry too much about team-mate Mark Webber following his strong performance at the Monaco Grand Prix. “We're speaking about one race only.”
Sebastian Vettel is not too worried about the team's floor being declared illigal at last month's Monaco Grand Prix. According to the reigning world champion he doesn't feel the issue is distracting the team.
The world of Formula 1 heads to the Americas for the first time in 2012 this week for the Canadian Grand Prix—and the schedule-makers couldn't have chosen a better antidote for the disappointing race in Monaco. The Circuit Gilles Villeneuve...Show More Summary
A hundred dollars? In Monaco? Surely that will buy little more than a candy bar to gnaw on while counting Ferraris. Actually, it will buy three hours of Formula One up close. If you know how to spend it. Here’s our guide for 2013. More »
Lotus working on solving steering issues after 2012 Monaco Grand Prix – Formula 1 news Lotus technical director, James Allison has said that they are working at their best to solve the steering issues which were faced by their driver,...Show More Summary
Felipe Massa feels confident after 2012 Monaco Grand Prix – Formula 1 news Ferrari driver Felipe Massa says that he is feeling confident for the season ahead after 2012 Monaco Grand Prix held at Circuit de Monaco on May 27. Massa had been seen struggling with finding his pace in the first five races. Show More Summary
Daniel Ricciardo has revealed a rather peculiar issue that hampered his Grand Prix weekend in Monaco, with the Toro Rosso driver losing his voice for the duration of the event. Instead of a spoken response to his race engineer, the Australian had to press buttons on his steering wheel, which would in turn show up on telemetry sheets.
Lotus driver Romain Grosjean cannot wait for Canadian Grand Prix – Formula 1 news Romain Grosjean admits he is waiting to get back in the Lotus car after he had to go through disappointment at the Monaco Grand Prix. Monaco GP was a tough one for all drivers and the race saw eight retirements including last race winner Pastor Maldonado. Show More Summary
Pastor Maldonado is confident of putting his miserable Monaco Grand Prix weekend behind him and picking up more strong points as Williams heads to Canada. Following his remarkable victory in Barcelona, the Venezuelan crashed in Monte Carlo practice and the race itself, ending his 78-lap journey on the very first tour.
The FIA deems Red Bull Racing car floor holes illegal – Formula 1 news The FIA has issued a technical ruling to clarify that the holes in the Red Bull floor which almost caused protests at the Monaco Grand Prix are in fact illegal. The Red Bull team have had these holes since the Bahrain Grand Prix. Show More Summary
Crucially, Caterham retook tenth position in the Constructors’ Championship as Heikki Kovalainen finished 13th in Monaco last Sunday. Back at the season-opening Australian Grand Prix, Marussia’s Timo Glock had finished 14th to move his team into the top ten.
The Monaco Grand Prix saw Nico Hülkenberg make amends for his crash of 2010 by registering a third points finish of 2012. The German’s eighth place was the best of his season so far, having achieved ninth in Malaysia and tenth in Spain. The Force India driver shares his feelings of a first full 78 racing laps of Monte Carlo in an F1 car.
Williams disappointed with Pastor Maldonado during 2012 Monaco Grand Prix – Formula 1 news Williams’ chief operations engineer, Mark Gillan has said that they are very much disappointed with their driver Pastor Maldonado during 2012Show More Summary
The 2012 Monaco Grand Prix was a bit of a damp squib. The promised rain never arrived, and overtaking was all but impossible. The most interesting part of Sunday's action could well have been that annual moment of wondering whether someone was going to spray champagne on Prince Albert. Show More Summary