Uber has updated its Community Guidelines in order to inform riders of the rules they need to adhere to if they want to keep using the service. And as breaking any of these rules could see you banned from using Uber ever again, regular Uber riders should probably take notice. Show More Summary
Doing what you have to do and doing what you love to do, for most people, are two conflicting pulls. If you don’t do what you have to do, you won’t make enough money to get along. But when you can’t do what you love, it’s easy to get discouraged. Show More Summary
If you’ve got an Amazon Fire Stick, or you’ve spent some time reading about it, you’ll probably know it’s an amazing bit of kit. Not only is it compact and ships with its own remote, the Fire TV Stick has a wide selection of streaming services available for it. Show More Summary
CarPlay is, or soon will be, available in 200 different models worldwide.
GIFs have always been one of the cornerstones of the web, but they became immensely more popular with the widespread adoption of meme culture. For some, a GIF can be worth a million words. So how can you make your own without resorting to any paid apps? All you need are these three steps. Show More Summary
The much-anticipated mobile game for iOS devices may require an always-on Internet connection, according to an interview with the game's producer.
It’s the holiday season, which means shopping is buzzing more than usual. Millions of folks are using online storefronts to purchase their gifts. While this is quite convenient, it can also lead to some problems. We know that scam emails are nothing new, but recently a fake email claiming to come from Amazon has cycled around. Show More Summary
A new headlight test significantly reduced the number of cars walking away with IIHS' top safety honors. Here's the list of winners, along with the categories into which they are bundled.
In visiting a website, there’s a remarkable amount of information you automatically share without having to give any authorization. If you’re curious about what kind of information can be learned about you by simply clicking a link,Show More Summary
With 93 percent of all recalled Galaxy Note7 devices returned in the U.S., Samsung is taking an even more dramatic step to encourage owners to return the remaining 7 percent.
If you haven’t heard, Friday 16th December is Christmas Jumper Day 2016. Run in aid of the children’s charity, Save the Children, you are encouraged to wear your favourite (or ugliest) Christmas jumper to work and school and to donate £2 to the charity this Christmas (£1 at school). Show More Summary
The car's manual says capacity may drop by 10 to 40 percent over the life of the battery's eight-year warranty period.
The FP350S is meant for a number of road racing events, but you'll need a trailer to get it from track to track.
Less than two months after Amazon Inc. chief technology officer Werner Vogels revealed plans to bring its public cloud into Canada, the expansion has become official. The company on Wednesday launched a new data center cluster in Montreal that consists of two separate campuses located a safe distance apart. Show More Summary
Most overdue library books only go over by a matter of days or weeks, but one book about microscopes managed to hide out for a dozen decades.
British YouTuber Colin Furze builds the ultimate geek den that looks like an AT-ACT combat vehicle from "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story."
Social Cues: Also trending on social media are J. Cole's "4 Your Eyez Only" album and Kirk Douglas' 100th birthday.
Several prominent movie pirate sites have completely disappeared from Google's search results. The list includes domain names belonging to streaming portals 123movies and Fmovies, which both have millions of visitors. At the same time,...Show More Summary
I got a notice that an email message I'd sent was blocked by Google's Bulk Email Filter. What the heck? What does it mean and how do I avoid having my email being blocked by Gmail in the future? The post Is Google blocking email messages? appeared first on Ask Dave Taylor.