LAGUNA HILLS — Two rooms in a Laguna Hills house went up in flames Tuesday afternoon, April 25, but firefighters knocked the fire down in 20 minutes and no one was injured, fire officials said. The back bedroom and bathroom of a two-story, single-family residence caught fire around 3:50 p.m. in the 24500 block of Mandeville Drive, […]
You know a burnout is awesome when it sprinkles the camera lens with bits of shredded rubber. Shredding tires until the truck itself catches on fire is how you know—for sure—that you’ve burned out all that you can possibly burn out. Watch this incredible feat of super ultra maximum burnout afterburn. Read more...
‘It could have been much worse,’ a Maryland Natural Resources Police official said, after boat catches fire in Calvert County.
SANTA ANA — Firefighters spent about 20 minutes Monday evening putting out a fire in a boarded-up, abandoned house in an industrial area of Santa Ana, safety officials said. Firefighters received a call at about 8 p.m. Monday, April 17, of a fire at the abandoned one-story, single-family residence on the 2600 block of South […]
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Will New York's first-in-the-nation free tuition program for middle-class college students spread to other states?
Will New York's first-in-the-nation free tuition program for middle-class college students spread to other states? That's the hope of proponents such as Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton, who made debt-free … Click to Continue »
The Roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. Hotel Bellagio Rooftop Catches On Fire The roof of the famed Bellagio Hotel and Casino caught fire on Thursday night, prompting the closure of the Las Vegas Strip, according to Yahoo
The United States Navy has placed an indefinite ban on the use of electronic cigarettes aboard its ships, submarines and aircraft after multiple sailors suffered serious injuries from the device batteries exploding and catching fire. Related: E-Cigarette Smokers Need More Breaks At Work and...
The Galaxy S8 is out in a few days, and the phone has been selling like crazy, which means that Samsung fans have already forgotten all about the nasty Galaxy Note 7 explosions that effectively killed the most attractive Android handset of the second half of 2016. Show More Summary
The blaze sent flames, smoke billowing into the sky overnight.
One race in Georgia has gained national attention, one has unexpectedly tightened, and one could yet catch fire with national Democrats.
The healthy ice cream market is booming right now - with industry leaders like Halo Top catching fire, it looks like everyone wants a scoop of these lightened-up frozen desserts. Enter: Enlightened Ice Cream. It's low-calorie (between...Show More Summary
CLIFFSIDE PARK, N.J. (WPIX) — Nichole Tatem says her daughter's JBL wireless bluetooth speaker began smoking and caught fire inside their Cliffside Park apartment Wednesday night. Read more| Comments
A massive fire in Northeast Atlanta this afternoon caused the busy I-85 freeway to collapse. The cause has been yet to be determined. CNN has a live video feed: Flames are erupting underneath an Atlanta interstate as black smoke is billowing under all sides. Show More Summary
A JBL Bluetooth speaker reportedly caught fire and starting spewing smoke in a New Jersey home.
A Miami-Dade Transit bus caught fire Wednesday afternoon in southwest Miami-Dade off Florida's Turnpike, authorities said.
Last fall, Samsung faced potentially the biggest crisis it's ever faced as a brand, when a design flaw caused batteries in its brand-new Galaxy Note 7 smartphones to catch fire. But now, on the launch day of its next flagship phone, the brand seems to have learned from its mistakes, ending a tumultuous six months...
Never one to stage a production without imprinting his own brand of theatrical derring-do, Brian Clowdus and his Serenbe Playhouse colleagues have turned their attention to leather jackets and poodle skirts for an interpretation of Grease. Running through April 16 at Serenbe Playhouse, it’s the kind of immersive, imaginative event the company is known for,...
Samsung's long period of bad luck doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon, after one of the manufacturer's stores in Singapore caught fire early on Tuesday morning, with the incident occurring the day before the South Korean electronics giant reveals the Galaxy S8 smartphone.