• What to expect. Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson (L-NM) weighs in on what to expect from President Obama’s speech. • The State of the Union special. Representative Michael Burgess (R-TX) responds to the State of the Union in our two-hour special from 10PM EST – 12AM EST. • A year of action? Deputy Director […]
• The fat lady sings! Legendary film producer Robert Evans discusses his new memoir detailing the highs and near-fatal lows of his Hollywood career. • Former Libertarian Presidential candidate Gary Johnson talks about gay marriage, the ACA, and NSA.
Libertarian Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan and former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson were the most prominent Republicans appearing at last Saturday’s far-left anti-NSA rally, staged in honor of former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden. Johnson, who is also a libertarian, was introduced to the crowd as an advocate of legal marijuana, and drew […]
History Museum president Gary Johnson said "we thought we'd go straight to Chicago to say 'give us a new assignment.' ” [ more › ]
Click here to view this media This is why we can't have nice things. People like debt ceiling denier and libertarian wingnut Gary Johnson are considered part of a "brain trust" on MSNBC. Lord help us. If I have to watch one more of these...Show More Summary
STAND UP 4 THE 4TH: Former Libertarian Party presidential candidate Gary Johnson has launched a drive, arguing that the Fourth Amendment is under attack due to domestic surveillance programs. By Rob Nikolewski ? New Mexico Watchdog SANTA FE – Angry about domestic surveillance by the National Security Agency, former New Mexico governor and 2012 Libertarian...
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder denounced America's “outsized, unnecessarily large prison population" yesterday and called for a shift in the federal government's approach to drug-related crimes and mandatory minimum sentences. Holder's statements have created a buzz among many lawmakers, and has even found some otherwise unlikely allies. Show More Summary
Not only does reasonable moderate Sam Alito show us that there is no difference between the two parties and elections don’t matter and therefore because of Edward Snowden we should all vote for Gary Johnson or whoever the Green Party spits up in 2016, but he’s also just a classy guy who treats his colleagues [...]
Man arrested for brutal attack on transgender woman in Hollywood. When Wausau, Wisconsin's Gay Pride march was canceled, the March for Equality took off. Pride Columbus: Ain't nobody got time for street preaching. World's Ugliest Dog crowned. Christine Quinn's memoir...
Former New Mexico governor and libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson took on StreetCarnage.com writer Gavin McInnes over illegal immigration on Friday night's Red Eye, with Johnson arguing that those crossing the U.S.-Mexico border were hard workers who were more likely to obey the law.
• Author James O’Keefe talks about Breakthrough, his new book chronicling his guerilla journalism, and his latest “Obama phone” video. • Former Libertarian Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson talks about the push to legalize gay marriage and his political future.
Gary Johnson, former two-term New Mexico governor and the 2012 Libertarian Party presidential candidate, can think of two reasons why he failed to get more votes last November: He personally sucks at fundraising, and his campaign could've done a better job managing his time. Show More Summary
Not long ago, retail loss prevention was focused on catching shoplifters. But over the course of the last couple decades, the profession has evolved along with the entire industry. Effectively countering cyber crime, organized retail crime, workplace violence and other increasingly complex threats means loss prevention executives are more than a physical presence in a [...]
Three minutes cost Gary Johnson, the 2012 Libertarian Party candidate for President of the United States, his spot on the ballot in the State of Michigan. Three minutes. Johnson originally ran in the Republican primary. At the last minute, he requested to be removed from the ballot in that primary......
Also in today's Reddit Digest: Married life, Gary Johnson, and a perfect Dutch morning.
• Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson and Alan talk about immigration, gun reform and more. • Are older siblings more influential than parents? Alan talks to Associate Professor of Psychiatry & Human Behavior Richard Rende about some startling new research.
Also in today's Reddit Digest: Explain eye boogers to me like I'm 5, and history's greatest revenge stories.
• It’s a family feud! Alan Colmes vs. Monica Crowley. • Former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson talks with Alan about the sequester.