Police say two Virginia 13-year-old boys were arrested for allegedly spiking a 66-year-old teacher's drinks with hand sanitizer
They are only 13-years-old. But cops in Newport Beach, Virginia say the kids tried over a three month period to poison their teacher by putting hand sanitizer into their teacher’s drinks.
Jennifer Wilcox MySpace 1 Jennifer Wilcox MySpace 2 Middletown, CT (The Weekly Vice) - Jennifer Wilcox, a 36-year-old Connecticut woman was jailed for drunk driving Monday after she allegedly drank a half-bottle of hand sanitizer. According...Show More Summary
Because you return boxes of used enemas to the store, check out today's mid-day links: drinking hand sanitizer, gesticulations of Biden, iPad Mini, 50 Shades Of Mila Kunis, sex addiction, and puppy chases its leash. Don't forget to follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here. [ more › ]
We’ve already shown you quite a few Humorous Mints that you can use to have fun with friends. Now you have another opportunity to be funny with Maybe You Touched Your Genitals Hand Sanitizer. Next time you sit down for food or drinks with friends you can offer them a squirt of this hand sanitizer, [...]
Remember when everyone was freaking out about the "new trend" of teens drinking hand sanitizer, which is not even remotely new? Those were fun times--but, it turns out, there's something way worse to be worried about: Teens buying alcohol online and having it delivered to them. Show More Summary
What's the latest threat to America's youth? Drinking...hand sanitizer? If news shows are freaking out about it, it must be true, and so Stephen Colbert takes on this new threat that's so widespread it's "all across one part of...
Social media has made crazy teen behaviors more visible to adults outside the schoolyard.
I don’t know about you, but after a long week, I like to kick back and relax with a nice cold glass of Purell. Wait. What? A disturbing(ly stupid) trend amongst teenagers in California looking for an easy way to get a buzz is slowly spreading across the country. In March and April, there were [...]Show More Summary
A half dozen teens in California have ended up in emergency rooms after drinking alcohol that had been extracted from hand sanitizer. Through a distillation process, the kids were able to create a moonshine with a whopping 60 percent alcohol content. If that seems dumb and dangerous, here are 9 other surprising ways teens are making the legal illicit: More
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Health officials on Tuesday reported the rise of a troubling new trend in Southland emergency rooms: teenagers being treated for alcohol poisoning after drinking hand sanitizer. KNX 1070?s John Brooks reports teens are using a “relatively new” method of gleaning alcohol from the popular over-the-counter product. Read More
Teenagers are drinking hand sanitizer to get drunk!!! Or so this article proclaims: Teenagers are showing up in Los Angeles emergency rooms after drinking inexpensive liquid hand sanitizers to get drunk. Cheap and easily accessible hand...Show More Summary
The California Poison Control System has received 60 reports of teenagers drinking hand sanitizer since 2010, showing the dangerous trend is not unique to Los Angeles. Hand sanitizer, which has 62% ethyl alcohol, produces a potent drink that can cause...
Dumb teenagers will do anything to get a quick buzz. (Or, alternately: The media will seize on any story about
Kids these days! They’re just not getting drunk like they used to. When I was a young sprite, someone with a car had to drive into the nearest city and buy booze from the one dodgy liquor store known to sell to under-21s. But modern youth have taken to drinking liquid hand sanitizer. Could their [...]
District, Oakland, California. [Photo: Aubrie Pick / Eater SF] · Burger King Pledges to End Use of Caged Pigs, Hens [Reuters] · Kimchi Gains Popularity in the U.S. [NRN] · Teenagers Drinking Hand Sanitizer to Get Drunk [USAT] ·...
Here’s a new one. Some Los Angeles teens are going to great lengths to get buzzed by drinking hand sanitizer. Six teens were admitted for alcohol poisoning in two San Fernando Valley hospitals over the last few months after consuming cheap liquid hand sanitizers. The easily accessible cleansers contain 62% ethyl alcohol and can make a [...]
The Associated Press is reporting that teens have found another use for hand sanitizer – an affordable and available way to get drunk. From The AP via USA Today: “Teenagers are showing up in Los Angeles emergency rooms after drinking...Show More Summary
Los Angeles emergency rooms are reporting a growing number of teenagers coming in drunk after drinking cheap liquid hand sanitizer. The hand sanitizers, which contain over 60% ethyl alcohol and can make a 120-proof liquid, are becoming an increasingly popular route for getting drunk. Show More Summary
Today we learned that some very teens have started getting stupid wasted on hand sanitizer, and BearDownCBears has figured out who the real culprit is behind this dangerous trend: More »