Trend Results : Miguel Cotto


Blog Post Results (1-20 of 851)

FILTER RESULTS

Cotto vs. Bradley or Kirkland possible for December

By Dan Ambrose: Miguel Cotto (40-5, 33 KOs) is still looking to lockdown an opponent for his next fight in December. The two options that are being talked about for the 35-year-old Cotto right now [...] The post Cotto vs. Bradley or Kirkland possible for December appeared first on Boxing News 24.

Margarito unlikely to get Canelo fight

By Allan Fox: Antonio Margarito called out Saul Canelo Alvarez and Miguel Cotto last Saturday night after beating Canelo’s brother Ramon Alvarez by a 10 round split decision in Rosarito, Mexico. [...] The post Margarito unlikely to get Canelo fight appeared first on Boxing News 24.

Miguel Cotto vs. Yuriorkis Gamboa a possibility

By Dan Ambrose: Miguel Cotto and former IBF/WBA featherweight champion Yuriorkis Gamboa are reportedly close to a deal for a fight on HBO, according to Fight News. Former four division world champion [...] The post Miguel Cotto vs. Yuriorkis Gamboa a possibility appeared first on Boxing News 24.

This Week In Boxing Biz: Miguel Cotto's Next Step, Andre Ward Returns, What About Carl Frampton?

Miguel Cotto won't be fighting Juan Manuel Marquez after all. So, who will Cotto go after next?

Miguel Cotto-Juan Manuel Marquez negotiations reach an impasse

3 weeks agoSports / Boxing : Bad Left Hook

A much talked about fight between Miguel Cotto and Juan Manuel Marquez will not be happening after all as both sides couldn't agree on weight. For as much as the fight had be rumored for the past several months, Miguel Cotto will not be facing Juan Manuel Marquez next. Show More Summary

Miguel Cotto vs. Juan Manuel Marquez fight won’t be happening

3 weeks agoSports / Boxing : BoxingNews24

By Dan Ambrose: Unfortunately for 35-year-old former four division world champion Miguel Cotto (40-5, 33 KOs), he was unable to negotiate a fight against the soon to be 43-year-old Juan Manuel Marquez [...] The post Miguel Cotto vs. Juan Manuel Marquez fight won’t be happening appeared first on Boxing News 24.

Hearn says Cotto’s promoter turned down Brook fight

last monthSports / Boxing : BoxingNews24

By Patrick McHugh: Roc Nation Sports, the promoters for former four-division world champion Miguel Cotto (40-5, 33 KOs), turned down a summer fight against IBF welterweight champion Kell “Special [...] The post Hearn says Cotto’s promoter turned down Brook fight appeared first on Boxing News 24.

Miguel Cotto to fight in 2016

last monthSports / Boxing : BoxingNews24

By Dan Ambrose: Former four division world champion Miguel Cotto (40-5, 33 KOs) will soon be making a return to the ring in 2016 against an opponent still to be determined. It’s been eight months [...] The post Miguel Cotto to fight in 2016 appeared first on Boxing News 24.

Miguel Cotto comeback fight in the works

By Karl Freitag Roc Nation has plans in the works for the return of four-division former world champion Miguel Cotto later this year. The 35-year-old Cotto has been inactive since his decision loss to Canelo Alvarez last November. “We are … Continue reading ? The post Miguel Cotto comeback fight in the works appeared first on Boxing News.

Marquez still wants Cotto at 147

2 months agoSports / Boxing : BoxingNews24

By Dan Ambrose: If Miguel Cotto wants the fight against 42-year-old Juan Manuel Marquez (56-7-1, 40 KOs) this year, then he’s going to need to lose some water weight and/or muscle to get down to [...] The post Marquez still wants Cotto at 147 appeared first on Boxing News 24.

Miguel Cotto still with no opponent for fall

2 months agoSports / Boxing : BoxingNews24

By Dan Ambrose: It’s starting to look more and more like former four division world champion Miguel Cotto won’t be fighting in 2016. The 35-year-old Cotto had been looking to fight 43-year-old [...] The post Miguel Cotto still with no opponent for fall appeared first on Boxing News 24.

Marquez doesn’t want Cotto fight at 150lbs

2 months agoSports / Boxing : BoxingNews24

By Dan Ambrose: Juan Manuel Marquez (56-7-1, 40 KOs) and former four-division world champion Miguel Cotto (40-5, 33 KOs) are negotiating on a catch-weight for a fight between them. Marquez does not [...] The post Marquez doesn’t want Cotto fight at 150lbs appeared first on Boxing News 24.

Falleció Joe Chávez

2 months agoSports / Boxing : FightNews.com

Triste informar que el famoso cura heridas del sur de California Joe Chávez falleció el pasado fin de semana. Chávez fue el curador de cortes de Oscar de la Hoya, Manny Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto, James Toney y … Continue reading ? The post Falleció Joe Chávez appeared first on Boxing News.

Cutman Joe Chavez remembered

2 months agoSports / Boxing : FightNews.com

Sad to report that famed Southern California cutman Joe Chavez passed away over the weekend. Chavez was the cutman for Oscar de la Hoya, Manny Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto, James Toney and Vernon Forrest among others. A 50-year veteran in the … Continue reading ? The post Cutman Joe Chavez remembered appeared first on Boxing News.

Nieves defeats Del Bosque

3 months agoSports / Boxing : FightNews.com

Lightweight Kevin Nieves (10-1-1, 5 KOs) scored an eight round unanimous decision over Alex “Perro” Del Bosque (11-3, 8 KOs) in the main event of a card presented by Miguel Cotto Promotions on Saturday night at the Cosme Beitia Coliseum … Continue reading ? The post Nieves defeats Del Bosque appeared first on Boxing News.

Rocky Martínez confía en vencer a Lomachenko

3 months agoSports / Boxing : FightNews.com

Por.Karl Freitag Durante la última década, Top Rank y el ex cuatro veces campeón del mundo Miguel Cotto han hecho del boxeo en una tradición anual en el fin de semana del Desfile Puertorriqueño de Nueva York.  La tradición continúa … Continue reading ? The post Rocky Martínez confía en vencer a Lomachenko appeared first on Boxing News.

Cotto opina sobre decisión de Canelo

3 months agoSports / Boxing : FightNews.com

El Cuatro veces  campeón mundial Miguel Cotto ha comentado sobre la decisión de Canelo Álvarez ‘ al ceder el cinturón del CMB a Gennady Golovkin como  ” una decisión inteligente. ”  Cotto esta todavía molesto por haber tenido que … Continue reading ? The post Cotto opina sobre decisión de Canelo appeared first on Boxing News.

Rocky Martinez: I will enter as a champion and I will exit as a champion

3 months agoSports / Boxing : FightNews.com

By Karl Freitag Over the last decade, Top Rank and former four-division world champion Miguel Cotto have made boxing an annual tradition on the weekend of New York City’s Puerto Rican Parade. The tradition now continues with other Puerto Rican … Continue reading ? The post Rocky Martinez: I will enter as a champion and I will exit as a champion appeared first on Boxing News.

Cotto thinks Canelo was smart to vacate WBC title

3 months agoSports / Boxing : BoxingNews24

By Dan Ambrose: Former four division world champion Miguel Cotto is completely in favor of Mexican star Saul “Canelo” Alvarez giving up his WBC middleweight belt after being given pressure by the [...] The post Cotto thinks Canelo was smart to vacate WBC title appeared first on Boxing News 24.

Miguel Cotto still not sure who he’ll be fighting next

3 months agoSports / Boxing : BoxingNews24

By Dan Ambrose: Former four division world champion Miguel Cotto (40-5, 33 KOs) has now been out of the ring for the past seven months since his narrow 12 round decision loss to Mexican star Saul [...] The post Miguel Cotto still not sure who he’ll be fighting next appeared first on Boxing News 24.

Copyright © 2015 Regator, LLC