Get an update on the St. Joseph's College baseball team's playoff hopes, news on events to fill up your weekend and local food write-ups from around the web in today's morning link round-up.
[via io9] MORNING LINKS ‘Action Stars Shooting At Dogs’ Debuts With Mel Gibson |Film Drunk| Even The Westboro Baptist Church Loves Jennifer Lawrence |UPROXX| Here’s Every Pam Poovey Food Prop [...] The post Tired of Sweded Trailers? Here’s a ‘Pacific Rim’ One (Morning Links) appeared first on FilmDrunk.
[via Holy Taco] MORNING LINKS Matthew McConaughey was shirtless at Whole Foods |Film Drunk| Frotcast 142: Matt Ufford, and Your Favorite Directors’ Worst Movies |Frotcast| Gaaahhhh [via Best Nate Smith Ever!] [...] The post The Day the Earth Stopped Masturbating (Morning Links) appeared first on FilmDrunk.
• Short on sleep? Don’t eat these insomnia-inducing foods. (HuffPost Healthy Living) • The secret behind how all those “fresh” juices have such a long shelf-life. (Well + Good NYC) • How to use coupons to save 84% on your grocery bill. Show More Summary
Cheesy vegan kale chips kick a Cheetos craving to the curb - POPSUGAR Food Guilt-free margaritas to celebrate the weekend with - Shape Avocado mango smoothie - need we say more? - Vegetarian Times Don't sabotage your morning workoutShow More Summary
• 9 wellness rules of exceptionally healthy people. (Well+Good NYC) • Super Bowl party food nutritionists will be serving this weekend. (HuffPost Healthy Living) • 6 health benefits of downward dog. (FitSugar) • What you can learn about dating…from your dog. Show More Summary
• The best new running shoes to try in 2013. (HuffPost Healthy Living) • How to talk to your kids about Lance Armstrong…and why you definitely should. (Divine Caroline) • You know to look for it on food; now look … More » Morning Links:...Show More Summary
Get a few spots where you can volunteer, as well as news on food at the Brooklyn Navy Yard in today's morning link wrap.
Because you are interested in dude science, check out today's end-of-day links: archived Tweets, kid who donates all his money to cats, awkward Bloomberg comments, NBC stopped Prez Trump, and crazy morning kitten. Don't forget to follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here. [ more › ]
We noticed some food news, a safety plan push and honors for Community Board 2 member Rocco Vanasco in today's morning link wrap.
• 9 tips for actually enjoying your office holiday party, stress-free. (HuffPost Healthy Living) • 6 nutrient-dense foods that everyone should be getting more of in their diet. (Well+Good NYC) • 4 ways to surf the waves of change. (Intent)...Show More Summary
Last week, I saw a headline on The Charlotte Observer's homepage about “Restaurant Impossible coming to Pineville." For some reason, I didn't click on the article's link at the time, and then it slipped my mind. Until this morning IShow More Summary
• 7 reasons to get heavy in the weight room. (Well+Good NYC) • 5 minutes to a better relationship. (Your Tango) • Easy, healthy travel snacks so that you can never eat airport food again. (FitSugar) • True story: I … More » Morning Links: 7 Reasons Women Should Lift Heavy In The Weight Room is a post from Blisstree - Nutrition, Healthy Recipes and Fitness.
Did you get trees delivered to your corner last night? Check out some pictures of a local tree delivery and more local news links to start your morning.
The worst foods we love. Admit it, you’ve got some unreasonable cravings for junk foods that are full of salt, sugar, and childhood memories. So who was this J.R. Ewing character anyway? Those born after 1985 or so may have no idea, so here’s the short version. Everyone Stop And Watch This Music [...]
• What you can eat to get a better night's sleep. (YouBeauty) • So you have a bag of Halloween candy. Here's how not to binge on it. (HuffPost Healthy Living) • Lidia Bastianich talks–what else?–food and sex. (YourTango) • Just try not to buy something after perusing this November shopping roundup. Show More Summary
• Best morning sex positions. You're welcome. (The Frisky) • Mark Bittman's dream food label. (Organic Authority) • Positivity practices that are even good for skeptics. (Well+Good NYC) • WARNING: Katy Perry's duet for autism might make you cry. Show More Summary
• Get through travel season with these meditation mantras. (FitSugar) • Andrew Zimmern talks saving America by fixing our food system. (HuffPost Healthy Living) • Whoah: This fall harvest goodie box is the deal of the century for your kitchen. Show More Summary
• 9 complexion-friendly foods. (Well+Good NYC) • How yoga helped one woman get a handle on her body image. (Intent) • Pick your push-up: 5 variations for every fitness level. (FitSugar) • Guess which country is the best if you're a woman... Show More Summary
• Try these foods to boost your seratonin–and mood. (Organic Authority) • 10 celebs who've given up cigs. (HuffPost Healthy Living) • When yoga isn't all fun, mentally. (Intent) • 6 ways to wear lace at the gym. (Well+Good NYC) • 17 ways to take out stress. (FitSugar)... More » Morning Links: 21 Foods To Improve Your Mood is a post from: Blisstree