By Jason Rivera: Thanks to Brian for the heads up this morning and sending me a link for the following news this morning as I was getting my daughter ready for her newborn appointment. Emphasis is mine. Investor Group Withdraws Offer to Purchase Brazil Fast Food Corp. RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 20, 2013 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Brazil Fast Food Corp. Show More Summary
When conservatives rally or march over an issue, such as the yearly March for Life, they doesn't get much attention. Yet, ABC offered two reports on Thursday promoting a liberal-backed strike on fast food restaurants. Good Morning America's...Show More Summary
Here is Patton Oswalt’s first paid acting gig, a 1990 educational video about student loans. Spoiler alert his first joke is about airline food!! -Splitsider In this preview clip from this Friday’s Comedy Bang! Bang!, Aziz Ansari SPILLS on the big stars he’d like to cast in his Emoji movie. Did you watch last Friday’s CBB [...]
A reader, Leah Pressman, left this Feedback message this morning: She sends a link to the story in the New York Times. The world food prize foundation awarded [this year's prize] to several scientists on the teams working for Monsanto who figured out how to make genetically modified crops. I am stunned by this and [...]
This is one of the very few behind-the-scenes photos I have from the new season of my Food Network show, which starts tomorrow morning. I posted the photo on PW Home and Garden a couple of months ago when I was linking to the jeans I...Show More Summary
In Wednesday's morning roundup: Tribune Tavern, becoming an SF food jerk, classing up the Tendernob, the Beach Chalet soccer field fight, illegal rent increases and more. [ more › ]
Get an update on the St. Joseph's College baseball team's playoff hopes, news on events to fill up your weekend and local food write-ups from around the web in today's morning link round-up.
[via io9] MORNING LINKS ‘Action Stars Shooting At Dogs’ Debuts With Mel Gibson |Film Drunk| Even The Westboro Baptist Church Loves Jennifer Lawrence |UPROXX| Here’s Every Pam Poovey Food Prop [...] The post Tired of Sweded Trailers? Here’s a ‘Pacific Rim’ One (Morning Links) appeared first on FilmDrunk.
[via Holy Taco] MORNING LINKS Matthew McConaughey was shirtless at Whole Foods |Film Drunk| Frotcast 142: Matt Ufford, and Your Favorite Directors’ Worst Movies |Frotcast| Gaaahhhh [via Best Nate Smith Ever!] [...] The post The Day the Earth Stopped Masturbating (Morning Links) appeared first on FilmDrunk.
• Short on sleep? Don’t eat these insomnia-inducing foods. (HuffPost Healthy Living) • The secret behind how all those “fresh” juices have such a long shelf-life. (Well + Good NYC) • How to use coupons to save 84% on your grocery bill. Show More Summary
Cheesy vegan kale chips kick a Cheetos craving to the curb - POPSUGAR Food Guilt-free margaritas to celebrate the weekend with - Shape Avocado mango smoothie - need we say more? - Vegetarian Times Don't sabotage your morning workoutShow More Summary
• 9 wellness rules of exceptionally healthy people. (Well+Good NYC) • Super Bowl party food nutritionists will be serving this weekend. (HuffPost Healthy Living) • 6 health benefits of downward dog. (FitSugar) • What you can learn about dating…from your dog. Show More Summary
• The best new running shoes to try in 2013. (HuffPost Healthy Living) • How to talk to your kids about Lance Armstrong…and why you definitely should. (Divine Caroline) • You know to look for it on food; now look … More » Morning Links:...Show More Summary
Get a few spots where you can volunteer, as well as news on food at the Brooklyn Navy Yard in today's morning link wrap.
Because you are interested in dude science, check out today's end-of-day links: archived Tweets, kid who donates all his money to cats, awkward Bloomberg comments, NBC stopped Prez Trump, and crazy morning kitten. Don't forget to follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here. [ more › ]
We noticed some food news, a safety plan push and honors for Community Board 2 member Rocco Vanasco in today's morning link wrap.
• 9 tips for actually enjoying your office holiday party, stress-free. (HuffPost Healthy Living) • 6 nutrient-dense foods that everyone should be getting more of in their diet. (Well+Good NYC) • 4 ways to surf the waves of change. (Intent)...Show More Summary
Last week, I saw a headline on The Charlotte Observer's homepage about “Restaurant Impossible coming to Pineville." For some reason, I didn't click on the article's link at the time, and then it slipped my mind. Until this morning IShow More Summary
• 7 reasons to get heavy in the weight room. (Well+Good NYC) • 5 minutes to a better relationship. (Your Tango) • Easy, healthy travel snacks so that you can never eat airport food again. (FitSugar) • True story: I … More » Morning Links: 7 Reasons Women Should Lift Heavy In The Weight Room is a post from Blisstree - Nutrition, Healthy Recipes and Fitness.
Did you get trees delivered to your corner last night? Check out some pictures of a local tree delivery and more local news links to start your morning.