Star Trek 3 has had its share of problems, and it hasn’t even started filming yet. There were behind-the-scenes kerfuffles with the studio that led to the director/writer Roberto Orci parting ways with Paramount. In the aftermath,...Show More Summary
It’s been no secret that The CW was looking to reinvent the classic anthology series Tales from the Darkside with writer Joe Hill, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci behind it. And while the idea of a new Tales from the Darkside is...Show More Summary
Writer Simon Pegg confirms that Roberto Orci's original screenplay for 'Star Trek 3' has been tossed out, with new director Justin Lin contributing ideas. [...]
The upcoming third film in the current Star Trek series is chugging along, powered by the creative dilithium crystals supplied by one of the film's stars, Simon Pegg, aka, Montgomery Scott. After a shakeup last year would see Roberto...Show More Summary
Doug Jung and Simon Pegg have taken over writing duties on 'Star Trek 3' following the departure of Roberto Orci. [...]
EXCLUSIVE: Simon Pegg has been set to co-write Star Trek 3, the film that just got Fast & Furious director Justin Lin aboard after Roberto Orci exited the helmer chair. Pegg’s already a pivotal player in the JJ Abrams-produced Paramount/Skydance;...Show More Summary
Trek on track for July 8, 2016 Film Star Trek Star Trek Into Darkness Roberto Orci fast and furious Justin Lin
Roberto Orci spoke with fans on the TrekMovie news site, setting them straight about actions he took on the Trek movies, and his role in Star Trek 3. Although the news has been out there for a while, Orci confirmed that he is definitely producing Star Trek 3. “I’m producing,” he said. “Nothing more or […]
Plus, read a possible description of Max van Sydow's Force Awakens character. Roberto Orci talks clears up some Star Trek rumors, Mark Ruffalo hints at a big mistake from Bruce Banner in Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Robert Kirkman trolls us with a possible huge death in The Walking Dead. Spoilers now! Read more...
Star Trek 3 has made another big change to its behind-the-scenes team. Mashable reports that Roberto Orci, originally slated to write and direct, will only produce the new movie. The confirmation comes mere days after Paramount tapped Justin Lin to direct the third installment of the Star Trek reboot. Show More Summary
LOS ANGELES — The next Star Trek is due to arrive in summer 2016 with Kirk and Spock and phasers and all the stuff you've come to expect from a modern Star Trek movie — except for a script by Roberto Orci For reasons that aren't entirely...Show More Summary
Was it only a few months ago that the future of Star Trek was riding on one Roberto Orci? After co-writing two volumes of “Nu Trek,” Orci got the call to direct the third after J.J. Abrams left the series make some small independent feature at a tiny production company. That’s a lot of faith […]
Maybe one day we’ll get the full story of the behind the scenes drama on Star Trek 3. How people reacted when J.J. Abrams left, the potential directors coming in to pitch, Roberto Orci being hired as a first-time filmmaker, his subsequent departure, a second director search, the hiring of Justin Lin and more. Show More Summary
Today's groan-inducing moment: Roberto Orci has been trolling around fansite comments sections again. This time, he was firing back at fans who expressed displeasure with the plot idea to reset the timeline for Captain Kirk and the crew...Show More Summary
Depending on which side you fall on as a fan of the new Star Trek franchise, we have either some good news, or some bad news. After falling away from Star Trek 3 as director, Roberto Orci was supposed to stay on as writer and producer. Show More Summary
Former 'Star Trek 3' writer and director Roberto Orci confirms that he is now only producing the upcoming sequel. [...]
"I’m producing, nothing more or less," Roberto Orci says The post Roberto Orci Will No Longer Write Star Trek 3 appeared first on ComingSoon.net.
Following the announcement that producer and writer Roberto Orci won't be directing the upcoming third sequel of the hit science fiction film "Star Trek," Paramount and Skydance listed about five possible names to helm the project.
It was just announced that Star Trek 3 will hit theaters on July 8, 2016! The news comes right after the film signed Justin Lin as its new director, replacing Roberto Orci, who exited the project earlier this month. If you didn’t know, the most recent film, Star Trek: Into Darkness, grossed $467.4 million worldwide [...]
Fast & Furious director Justin Lin is replacing Roberto Orci as the director of Star Trek 3! Get the full details here: The post Justin Lin Replaces Roberto Orci as ‘Star Trek 3? Director appeared first on Rickey - Entertainment News, Videos, Recaps, Results.