Check out the complete list of fighter walkout songs from Saturday’s UFC 220 event.
Tom Petty's family releases the results from the coroner's findings, revealing that the musician died from an accidental overdose.
Singer Tom Petty died from an accidental overdose of prescription medications, according to an autopsy report. His family announced the findings on Facebook. "Unfortunately Tom's body suffered from serious ailments including emphysema, knee problems and most significantly a fractured hip," the post reads. Show More Summary
Click here for reuse options! The rocker's death was confirmed as an accidental overdose. Legendary rocker Tom Petty's cause of death was confirmed to be an accidental drug overdose, according to a new statement from his family. Petty was 66 years old at the time of his death. Show More Summary
This is so sad… Rapper Fredo Santana has died. He was just 27 years old. According to family members speaking out in media reports, his cause of death was a seizure. Related: Tom Petty Died From Accidental Drug Overdose TMZ is reporting that Santana, who is a Chicago-based rapper and the cousin of Chief Keef, was found dead at [...]
Fans have been wondering about his cause of death, and now his family has revealed how the great Mr. Petty passed away.
Tom Petty‘s official cause of death has been revealed. According to his family, the 66-year-old musician passed away following an accidental drug overdose. “Our family sat together this morning with the Medical Examiner – Coroner’s office and we were informed of their final analysis that Tom Petty passed away due to an accidental drug overdose [...]
‘IT WAS AN UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENT:’ Tom Petty’s family reveal he died of an overdose from a huge cocktail of pain medication — including Fentanyl and oxycodone — that he was taking for a broken hip. But will we ever be given an explanation for the other tragedy that also dominated the news cycle that awful […]
"... performing live with his unmatchable rock band for his loyal fans on the biggest tour of his 40 plus year career. He was extremely proud of that achievement in the days before he passed."Tom Petty's family communicates after receiving...Show More Summary
The very sad and unfortunate news is in: The official cause of death for music legend Tom Petty has been revealed. The veteran artist passed away in early October, with his manager making the announcement at the time that shook millions...Show More Summary
Tom Petty's oasis for over a decade can be yours... at a bargain price. The late singer's crib in Lake Sherwood -- a ritzy area near the famed Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks, CA -- hit the market for $5.495 million. The 5,300 square…
The wife and daughter of rocker Tom Petty said today that they hope revelations that he died of a drug overdose will spark further discussion on the country’s opioid crisis. Petty’s death in October at age 66 shocked the world, as he had just completed a major tour, including prominent dates at the Hollywood Bowl. Show More Summary
The Los Angeles County Coroner has released its findings as to the cause of Tom Petty’s death. Their conclusion: a massive and accidental overdose of different medications, including opioids. Tom Petty, the chart-topping singer and songwriter, died in October from an accidental drug overdose as a result of mixing medications that included opioids, the medical […]
“We hope in some way this report can save lives.”
He will be missed… As we wrote in October 2017, Tom Petty passed away at 66 after suffering a massive cardiac arrest. Days later, the rock legend's death certificate listed his cause of death as "deferred," which meant officials were still waiting on autopsy results. Related: Watch This Incredible Tom Petty Tribute! Fast forward to Friday, the results are [...]
Tom Petty’s family released a statement Friday claiming that the legendary rocker died from an accidental overdose from a mix of medications that had been prescribed to him for various ailments, shutting down months of speculation as to what caused … More » The post Tom Petty Died From Accidental Overdose Of Mixed Drugs appeared first on EveryJoe.
Avoidable. The post L.A. County Coroner Releases Findings on Cause of Tom Petty’s Death appeared first on RedState.
TMZ reported this afternoon and the Petty family has confirmed that Tom Petty’s death last October was due to an accidental overdose. According to the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office, the musician had a panel of drugs in his system that included Fentanyl patches, oxycodone (Oxycontin), temazepam (Restoril), alprazolam (Xanax), ... More »
Tom Petty's family says his death last year was due to an accidental drug overdose, the AP reports. His wife and daughter released the results of Petty's autopsy via a statement on his Facebook page Friday night. Dana and Adria Petty say they got the results from the coroner's office...