Form a team and raise money for charity.
Novak Djokovic entered the 2014 U.S. Open this week as the top seed and reigning Wimbledon champion. And with the withdrawal of Rafael Nadal and Djokovic's recent success over Roger Federer, there is little reason to believe Djokovic will not win his second U.S. Show More Summary
China's Peng Shuai put a stop to Agnieszka Radwanska's bid to reverse her US Open fortunes on Wednesday, toppling the fourth seed in three sets to reach the third round. Poland's Radwanska, a former Wimbledon finalist who counts this...Show More Summary
Novak Djokovic is still the Vegas favorite (per Odds Shark) to win it all at the 2014 U.S. Open coming off his win at Wimbledon. But as he targets an 18th Grand Slam title and eyes the U.S. Open title for himself, Roger Federer is in...Show More Summary
Novak Djokovic had struggled a bit on hard courts since his Wimbledon triumph, but he looked sharp in a dominant opening-round match win against Diego Schwartzman at the 2014 U.S. Open. The men's top-seeded player in Djokovic made rather...Show More Summary
The current No. 1 player in women's singles tennis claims she was 'dehydrated' and 'feverish' during a bizarre doubles match with her sister in July.
- Australian teenager Nick Kyrgios came within a rant of US Open disqualification on Monday after a stormy first round win over Russia's Mikhail Youzhny. Kyrgios, the man who famously sent Rafael Nadal careering out of Wimbledon this...Show More Summary
Things the New York Times Magazine cover about rising tennis-star Eugenie Bouchard looks like: A vintage young-adult novel about a plucky, flaxen-haired Yankee who charms her way to a Wimbledon wild card. A sporty homage to Marilyn Monroe. The least scary PSA for Title IX. A commercial for no-leak, active-gal... More »
- Wimbledon champion Novak Djokovic switches his focus from family life to launch his bid for an eighth Grand Slam singles title Monday at the US Open. The world number one from Serbia and women's French Open champion Maria Sharapova...Show More Summary
There's no denying that Anna Wintour loves a round of tennis. From Wimbledon to the US Open, to really any match that Roger Federer's in, you can count on the fashion industry's most powerful editor to make an appearance - and be the chicest fan at the game. Show More Summary
Gibson was the first African-American to win the U.S. Nationals and Wimbledon tennis championships
World number one Novak Djokovic, seeking to consolidate his Wimbledon win, is one of four former champions in action Monday on the first day of the US Open. The Serbian star ended a maddening spate of near-misses in majors with a five-set triumph over Roger Federer in the Wimbledon final. Show More Summary
- World number one Novak Djokovic said he'd let others decide who's favourite for the US Open after expectations soared that Roger Federer could claim a record-extending 18th Grand Slam title at the age of 33. The Wimbledon championShow More Summary
NEW YORK (AP) — Two 23-year-olds, Milos Raonic and Grigor Dimitrov, broke through to their first major semifinals at Wimbledon.
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova appears ready to make a run at her second Grand Slam title this summer.
Andy Murray, without a title since his 2013 Wimbledon triumph, finally has the training under his belt to boost his confidence going into the US Open, where he broke through for his first Grand Slam title in 2012. "I have been playing well the last few weeks," Murray said.
- Reigning Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova won her second WTA Connecticut Open title in three years, defeating Slovakia's Magdalena Rybarikova 6-4, 6-2 in the US Open warm-up event. Fourth-ranked Kvitova, the 2012 New Haven winner who...Show More Summary
Soccer Saturday’s Jeff Stelling is a Hartlepool fan, and proud of it. The presenter of the live football show always keeps an eye out for his side’s results, and does his best to get a couple of references in per show. Today, he literally couldn’t contain himself as his boyhood club’s scoreline came through on […]
- Reigning Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova joined Slovakia's Magdalena Rybarikova in the final of the WTA New Haven hardcourt tournament on Friday, after both players won their semis in straight sets.
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova moved into the semifinals of the Connecticut Open with a 6-4, 6-1 win Thursday over fellow Czech player Barbora Zahlavova Strycova.